1) 100% payment in full before shipping.
2) Preferred payment methods are cash or bank wire transfer.
3) Other payment methods include money order and cashier's check
(US banks only).
4) Personal checks drawn on US banks accepted when presented in
person with valid identification.
5) Company checks accepted from US companies with valid US tax ID
(for US deliveries only).
6) Please note that we perform validation of identity, fund source,
availability of funds, and authenticity of checks before deposit.
All payments made by check or money order must clear bank and then
settle in account for two weeks before shipping occurs. Note: We
alert US authorities to all fraudulent checks.
7) Irrevocable, Confirmed Letters of Credit will be accepted for
orders over $20,000.
8) Buyer to pay additional 2% for Seller's Letter of Credit processing
and confirmation fees.
9) Financing available from third parties for US companies only.
10) All prices listed on site are F.O.B. (Loaded on Truck) and are
quoted in $USD.
11) Discounts are available on volume purchases.
1) Quotes for shipment by land, ocean, and
air freight are available upon request (CIF pricing). Please specify
international destination port or address if located in US, Canada,
2) Air freight available when payment made in cash or wire transfer
3) When purchasing individual machines, we will build wooden shipping
crates for an additional charge (between $100 and $400 per machine).
4) We regularly export full container loads of small machines such
as AB Dick, Multilith, Hamada, and Ryobi to South Asia, Latin America,
and Africa. A rule of thumb is 16 small machines in a 20 foot container
and 32 small machines in a 40 foot container.
5) For an instant online shipping quote (LCL or FCL), please see
Weight of freight and dimensions are necessary for LCL. Originating
port is Detroit, USA. Please specify door to port service with local
pickup (11-50 miles).
We also speak Spanish, Portuguese, Polish,
Russian, and Ukrainian!